Date: Wednesday, May 23rd, 2018
Location: The Westin Lombard Yorktown Center in the Jr. Ballroom
Price: Early Bird pricing of $29! Prices go up May 1st.
(*$10 for AutismOne attendees. Register at www.autismone.org. See note below.)
In this full-day information packed conference, parents will be empowered with practical steps they can take to help their child reduce or eliminate symptoms of ADHD, autism, anxiety, dyslexia, learning disabilities, and more.
Each of our six speakers will equip parents with the knowledge and strategies to help find and address the root cause of ADHD and other related disorders so your children can have the best chance at success.
Topics discussed will include:
- The Benefits of Neurofeedback and How ADHD Affects the Brain
- Candida (Yeast) Overgrowth Symptoms & Treatment
- Best Supplements for ADHD & Anxiety
- Simple Ways to Reduce EMF’s (Electromagnetic Frequencies) in the Home
- How Nutrient Deficiencies, Toxins, Food, and Sleep Affect the Child
- How to Heal & Restore Gut Health
- How To Minimize the Occurrence Of ADHD
- Evaluating SNP’s and Genes in Order to Guide Treatment
- Functional Medicine & Neurological Approaches for ADHD
- The Benefits of the Feingold Diet & the Impact of Salicylates
- How To Deal With a Picky Eater