Treating ADHD Naturally Conference
May 23rd, 2018 at The Westin in Lombard, IL
In Need of Hope? Searching for Alternatives?
In this full-day information packed conference you will hear from 7 phenomenal speakers who never stop searching for answers and the latest research to help heal their kids and recover their patients.
This conference was started in 2016 due to the growing number of parents who want to avoid medication and instead seek out natural ways to treat ADHD. Some have experienced the unwanted side effects of medication and want to avoid long-term use of pharmaceutical drugs. And others, through careful consideration and research, have chosen to use medication but want to learn natural ways to combat ADHD and other related issues alongside medication. And that’s OK too! The purpose of this conference is to educate and equip parents with the knowledge they need to help their kids, or themselves.
Learn what practical steps you can take to address conditions including ADHD, autism, SPD (Sensory Processing Disorder), dyslexia, seizures, Tourette Syndrome, apraxia, food allergies and more. Each of our speakers’ strategies are unique yet alike in many ways, as each seeks to find and address the root cause of ADHD and other related disorders.
Topics typically discussed include:
- Best Supplements for ADHD & Anxiety
- The Feingold Diet & the Impact of Salicylates
- The Impact of Screen Time & EMF’s (Electromagnetic Frequencies)
- The Gluten & Dairy Free (GFCF) Diet
- Brain Balance Techniques
- How to Treat Candida (Yeast) Overgrowth
- How to Heal & Restore Gut Health
- Allergy & Other Biomedical Testing
- How To Deal With a Picky Eater
- Essential Oils for ADHD & More!
SOME OF OUR PREVIOUS YEARS’ SPEAKERS
Changing the way we approach ADHD.