Treating ADHD Naturally Conference
May 23, 2018 at The Westin in Lombard, IL
8:30am to 5:00pm
(Exhibits and registration opens at 8:00am)
In Need of Hope? Searching for Alternatives?
In this full-day information packed conference, parents will be empowered with practical steps they can take to help their child reduce or eliminate symptoms of ADHD, autism, anxiety, dyslexia, learning disabilities, and more.
In collaboration with AutismOne, the Treating ADHD Naturally Conference was started in 2016 due to the growing number of parents who want to avoid medication but don’t know where to begin. Some families have experienced the unwanted side effects of medication and want to avoid long-term use of pharmaceutical drugs.
And others, through careful consideration, have chosen to use medication but want to learn natural ways to combat ADHD alongside medication. Both are welcome at this conference.
Each of our six speakers will equip parents with the knowledge and strategies to help find and address the root cause of ADHD and other related disorders so your children can have the best chance at success.
Topics discussed will include:
- The Benefits of Neurofeedback and How ADHD Affects the Brain
- Candida (Yeast) Overgrowth Symptoms & Treatment
- Best Supplements for ADHD & Anxiety
- Simple Ways to Reduce EMF’s (Electromagnetic Frequencies) in the Home
- How Nutrient Deficiencies, Toxins, Food, and Sleep Affect the Child
- How to Heal & Restore Gut Health
- How To Minimize the Occurrence Of ADHD
- Evaluating SNP’s and Genes in Order to Guide Treatment
- Functional Medicine & Neurological Approaches for ADHD
- The Benefits of the Feingold Diet & the Impact of Salicylates
- How To Deal With a Picky Eater
OUR 2018 SPEAKERS
Changing the way we approach ADHD.